Episode33:Dr. death of incompatible death1

 When there are many people, there is always a person who is compatible with someone who does not comply.

The teacher with good compatibility for Kitajima was Matsushita Medical Director General.
He was strong, but unlike his behavior, he was a very friendly heart owner.
When Kitajima had a dark face, he asked me what he was doing wrong, I was scolded at the office, and she told me she was given to her.


Sometimes it was a delicious thing to go, took us to the best restaurant in the hospital, took me to a delicious onion gratin soup for the first time in my life.
On my way home, when I tried to pay money, I did not ask him to entertain me, I was young, you were a little young and my salary was low, so I bought them all.
When you got a great career and you become great, you might be bought.

Even at the time of a pinch, this doctor also taught important information briefly while laughing that you are trying to lose 
with the rival trying hard.
However, in the years ahead, I did not dream that it would be a sad farewell with Mr. Matsushita Doctor general.

In a certain year, this medical doctor became a secretary university 
of the whole country ○ ○ conference.
At MS University, a secretary university, it is customary for 
Matsushita Medical Director to be the secretary, 
and to handle all aspects of practice.

It was in the following month that Mr. Matsushita Director General became worse and the hospitalization came to be hospitalized.
He was sick and moved, he got tired soon.
So I connected a special hospital room on a certain floor of a medical office with a private telephone and fulfilled the role of a society secretary.

I could not go on visiting because I could go visit you.
Still, when I went to the party to steal the eye, customers, I said with laughter that I should not visit here
When I got in trouble when I visited, I laughed and said it all the best.
I felt sorrowful when I heard it, I felt as if my heart began to chew up, I was desperately enough to hold back the tears that caught up.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

地球温暖化の原因と影響と対策、7:赤潮(海水汚染)食用魚の死滅

Old memories: personal computer edition ・ development period

105歳現役医師・Dr日野原が死去